Getting Hired: 29 New Jersey Education Jobs for Spring
Spring is the time for fresh starts. If landing a new job is one of those starts, we congratulate you on taking that step!
While many educators and districts are looking forward to summer breaks, finding top-tier talent is always a priority.
There are plenty of New Jersey school districts that are currently hiring for Spring, with a diverse list of job options for new and veteran educators. We’ve connected with our partners and scoured the internet for current job openings available in New Jersey.
If you have a job posting you’d like us to share, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Position Announcement.”
See below for a list of current opportunities!
ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPPORT
- Caldwell-West Caldwell Public Schools has an opening for a Middle School Vice Principal and is accepting candidates through mid-April. The role is effective July 1, 2021. View the application requirements here.
- Warren County Technical School is looking for a Superintendent to begin on or before Sept. 1, 2021. Three years of classroom teaching experience is preferred. Head here to apply.
- Cumberland County Technical Education Center is currently taking applications for an Art Teacher position. Apply here by March 31st to be considered for the role.
- Sage Day Lower and Middle School is hiring a long-term substitute Elementary Teacher to supplement the school’s grade 4-6 program. The position has potential to lead into a full-time role. View the application here.
- East Amwell Township has an opening for an Elementary Teacher for the 2021/2022 school year. Apply for the position here.
- East Newark Board of Education is seeking candidates for a First Grade Teacher. Applications are open until April 1st and can be found here.
- Newark Academy is now taking applications for its English Teacher opening. The position will focus on Newark Academy’s upper school and start August 2021. View the job listing here.
- Cumberland County Technical Education Center is searching for a qualified candidate to fill its English Teacher position. The listing closes March 31st, so apply now at this link.
- Hanover Park Regional High School has an opening for an English Teacher and is accepting applications through April 10th. Apply for the position here.
- Union County Vocational-Technical Schools is seeking candidates for an English Teacher position. The role is for the 2021/2022 school year and will be effective Sept. 1, 2021. To view more information, head here.
- East Newark Board of Education has a summer opening for a Middle School English Language Arts Teacher. The position runs July 12-31 and August 2-16. For additional details, click this link.
- Doane Academy is taking applications for its Upper School History Teacher position for the 2021/2022 school year. The role is full time and application instructions can be found here.
- Cumberland County Technical Education Center has a position open for a qualified History Teacher. Apply here before March 31st to be considered.
- Unity Charter School is hiring an Elementary Special Education Teacher for the 2021/2022 school year. View job and application requirements here.
- Pompton Lakes High School is currently taking applications for a Special Education Teacher. The position is for the 2021/2022 school year and more information on application requirements are found at this link.
- Center School is searching for a Special Education High School Teacher of English. To view the full job description, head here.
- Great Oaks Legacy Charter School is looking for a Middle School Humanities/Social Studies Teacher for the 2021/2022 school year. To learn more about the role, click here.
- Middlesex County Vocational and Technical High Schools is seeking a full-time High School Math Teacher. The opportunity is a 10-month, tenure-track position. See application requirements here.
- Cumberland County Technical Education Center has an opening for a Physics Teacher. To apply, use this link. The center is also searching for a Math Teacher, and the listing can be found here.
- The Laurel School of Princeton has an immediate opening for a High School Math Teacher for the 2021/2022. Head here and apply fast!
- Mastery Charter Schools is taking applications for a Middle School Science Teacher for sixth and seventh grade. The job is available before June, which gives applicants plenty of time to put together the perfect portfolio. Learn more about the opportunity here.
- Demarest School District is in the process of hiring a Middle School Math Teacher for the 2021/2022 school year. The role is tenure track and potential applicants can get more information here.
- Hanover Park Regional High School is taking applications for a Biology Teacher position. The role is tenure track and begins Aug. 30, 2021. Read more about the opportunity here.
- Long Branch Public Schools is seeking qualified candidates for a High School Science Teacher position. The role is a 10-month contract and the listing is open until March 31st. Learn more here.
- Cumberland County Technical Education Center has an opening for a Long-term Substitute Spanish Teacher. To apply, click here.
- South Brunswick Board of Education is looking for a 6th-8th grade Latin Teacher. Please note, the qualified candidate must be willing to be hired by ESS (Education Staffing Solution) in order to be considered for this position. Learn more about the opportunity here.
- Somerset Hills School District is taking applications for a full time, tenure-track High School/Middle School French Teacher. To apply, click here.
If you’re considering following your dream of teaching, Rutgers Alternate Route can offer you the support and training you need to succeed. Be sure to follow Rutgers Alternate Route on Twitter for more information and stories from the field of education.