CESP is dedicated to creating and disseminating knowledge through research. Our Research Team contributes directly to this mission by working closely with schools, state-registered non-profits, and businesses to create a living roadmap to facilitate progress by providing direction. Our Research and Evaluation Services includes:
- Departmental reviews & program evaluations to assess quality and effectiveness
- Survey research, development, & administration
- Needs assessment to identify priorities, discrepancies, & desired outcomes
- Observation Protocols (construction, implementation, & assessment)
- Case Study Analysis
CESP has been awarded over $20 million in grants and contracts since 2010. Our Grant Services Team would like the opportunity to share our expertise and help schools, state-registered non-profits, and business further develop their resources through the administration and execution of grant funding and sponsored projects. Our Grant Services include:
- Research Partnerships (research & development)
- Project Partnerships (teaching, training & program implementation)
- Proposal Review (basic edits & assures accuracy)
- Grant Management (management solutions)
- External/Independent Evaluations as part of a grant funded project
CESP offers in-district professional development sessions that emphasizes adult learning by providing job-embedded, relevant, and evidence-based learning opportunities, technical assistance, and direct coaching for professionals. Our sessions can be individually tailored to meet your specific needs so please contact us to discuss how we can partner with your district.
Our in-district professional development offerings include:
Response to Intervention
- RTI 2.0
- Streamline I&RS and RTI with Google Apps
- Next Generation K-G Standards Based Report Cards
- Improve Your Cohort Graduation Rate and Lower Your Suspension Rate with Response to Intervention
Our research team conducts thorough and comprehensive literature reviews to glean best-practices and key takeaways on educational interventions and evaluation practices. These insights are compiled in a services of free, accessible practitioner-facing research briefs and accompanied by dissemination efforts on social media.
If you are interested in a topic related to educational best-practices or program evaluation, contact our team to request the creation of a research brief.
Contact Us to discuss a range of alternatives and choose the best solution for your needs.